Display and Move Goods More Effectively
Whether you need to turn over product quickly or require the flexibility to showcase your goods in multiple store areas, Cannon Equipment’s display carts let you attractively display and easily transport your products to create a better shopping experience for your customers. Our display carts offer a mobile substitute for the installation of permanent shelving and increase the opportunities for cross-merchandising promotions in many storewide applications.
Each of our display carts is designed to adapt for multiple applications. Here are just a few of the standard and customized display carts we have created to solve our customers’ complex challenges.
FEATURED SOLUTIONS AND CUSTOMIZATION CAPABILITIES
Distribution and Display Product Cart
Also known as the Milk Bossy, this cart has traditionally been used to mitigate the tight profit margins in the dairy industry by making the customer the first person to touch the milk container. When integrated with a conveyor and cart loading solution, this cart helps automate the supply chain and reduce labor costs. Milk containers can be filled, staged, and automatically moved onto the cart, which is then delivered to the store and placed directly into the display cooler. While this cart was originally designed for our dairy customers, today multiple industries – such as home grocery delivery – also use it to meet their unique needs.
- Low-temperature casters available to allow products to be stored in coolers
- Different caster options available for your application requirements
- Stainless steel construction
- Wire shelving for airflow, visibility, and wash down applications
- Rear lift gate for automatic loading
- Depth: 26 5/16”
- Width: 26 7/8”
- Height: 65 11/16”
- Weight: 109 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 800 lbs.
- Material: Stainless steel
3-Shelf Distribution and Display Product Cart
Also known as the Egg Cart, this cart can safely handle the most delicate loads. The three-shelf configuration allows for even weight distribution – accommodating up to six layers of egg containers or other fragile products. Because this cart can carry items directly from the distribution center to display area, it saves on labor and material costs by avoiding the use of pallets and shrink wrap. With the ability to fold up for easy storage, this cart saves space in the backroom and on the delivery truck.
- Shelves sloped 1 1/8” front to back for product retention
- Folds to a depth of 8.5” for easy, compact storage
- 2 rigid and 2 swivel casters allow for ease of maneuverability
- Depth: 24.75”
- Width: 26”
- Height: 66.5”
- Weight: 122 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Material: Zinc-plated steel
BevGlide™ Gravity Rack
The BevGlide™ custom cart creates a better shopping experience for our customers’ businesses. We heard from our customers about the challenges of re-stocking and attractively displaying their products. Cannon Equipment designed this solution featuring sloped racks that tee up the next product so customers can effortlessly grab what they need and move on. Clear plastic displays also allow consumers to easily see product labels. Additionally, this design helps reduce the number of times products are re-stocked and arranged, saving employees time and saving companies money.
Uses and Applications
- Display in retail stores for gallon sized products including milk, juice, water, or other beverages
- Clear plastic shelf front allows customer to easily see product label
- Removable dividers allow for numerous display configurations
- Steel construction with white powder coat finish increases durability
- Self-facing gravity shelves tee up the next product to create an improved shopping experience for customers
- Depth: 50-3/8”
- Width: 35”
- Height: 74”
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 1500 lbs.
- Material: Powder-coated steel
*These specifications are specific to each custom cart. Your situation is as unique as your company, and Cannon Equipment can customize or design a display cart specifically for you.