Keep Line Performance Strong
You need to avoid downtime and potential injuries by identifying issues before they become problems – or even catastrophic failures. With inspection systems from Cannon Equipment, you can keep your line performance strong by continuously tracking system components. With the ability to monitor any potential issues, you can schedule maintenance and repairs at times that won’t disrupt your workflow.
Featured Inspection System
Pallet Checker™: Damaged Pallet Checker
Prevent product loss and damaged packaging by identifying damaged pallets before they fail. The Cannon Equipment Pallet Checker is a patented, automated inspection solution designed to check various pallet types and reject pallets that are likely to stop your line or damage your products. With its modular design, you can integrate the Pallet Checker with a Cannon Equipment depalletizer, add it to your existing pallet handling operations, or use it as a stand-alone system.
- Patented design with “key-board” edge sensing inspects every inch of the pallet, eliminating the need for overly-complex technology
- Compact and simple operational design delivers high operational efficiency with immediate payback
- Configurable design allows for a standalone inspection solution or integration into to your existing pallet flow material handling system
- Commonality of parts simplifies replacement part sourcing and ordering
- Touch screen provided for simplified operator interface
- UL panels included for industry standard safety assurances
- Bad pallet auto-reject station, pallet de-stacking, and re-stacking complete line solutions available
- Stainless steel washdown or mild steel painted construction available
- Complete line safety fence packages available