Improve Stocking Efficiency with ProStock Stocking Carts
No matter what type of material you’re stocking, you need a cart that can securely and efficiently expedite the restocking process. At Cannon Equipment, our standard and custom-designed carts allow customers to safely increase efficiencies while keeping businesses running smoothly.
Each of our stocking carts is made to maximize labor efficiency while reducing user fatigue through ergonomically-driven design and high-quality construction. Read our case study below to see how we've helped our customers with custom-designed stocking carts for their unique needs.
We can design a custom stocking cart or prototype for you.
Call us today at 1.800.825.8501 x6655.
FEATURED SOLUTIONS AND CUSTOMIZATION CAPABILITIES FOR PROSTOCK PICKING CARTS
ProStock™ Series Ladder Cart
Increase productivity, improve safety, and experience long-lasting durability with the ProStock Series Ladder Cart. As one of the easiest, safest, and most efficient stocking solutions in the industry, this cart features a built-in ladder, three levels of shelving, and high-grade casters for easy maneuverability.
- Built-in ladder, single hand activation automatically locks in use or transport position
- Impressive 800 lb. load capacity distributed among three easily-accessible shelves
- Welded, heavy-duty steel construction, high-strength powder coated frame
- Ergonomic handle grips make maneuvering the cart simple and comfortable
- Integrated single pedal foot brake securely locks the casters for unparalleled stability
- High grade, non-marking, quiet casters for efficient use on and off the retail floor
- ANSI-compliant ladder
- Backed by a two-year warranty
Length: 58” (Ladder Lowered), 45.5” (Transport)
Weight: 150 lbs.
Load Capacity: 400 lbs.
Capacity: 800 lbs. (Combined Shelves), 400 lbs. (Ladder)
2-Sided Stock Picking Cart
This cart was designed for customers who need easy-to-maneuver carts that can move large volumes of product internally from various locations within manufacturing sites or retail locations. Open sides allow for easy access to product and empty carts fold down for space-saving storage in warehouse racks or vehicles during transportation.
Uses and Applications
- Stocking cart for retail environment
- Picking cart to pull eCommerce orders from stocked inventories
- Back stock storage cart
- Two-sided design allows for easy product picking and stocking
- Includes chalkboard for product identification
- 1,000 lb. weight capacity allows you to move large volumes of product
Weight: 129 lbs.
Load Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
Casters: 2 Swivel, 2 Rigid
Caster Size: 5″ x 2″
Caster Type: Phenolic
3-Sided Picking, Stocking, and Distribution Cart
This cart was designed to help our customers efficiently move product from their distribution centers to retail locations across the United States. The goal was to design a cart where they could safely and effectively perform three functions in one design: pick, transport, and stock products in stores while reducing product damage and material handling time.
Beyond retail environments, this can be used in several industries for multiple applications.
Uses and Applications
- Picking Cart
- Back stocking and storage
- Extensions allow for additional capacity when raised
- Three-sided design assists product retention during transportation
- Fold-down side shelf allows for additional capacity
Height: 79″ or 92″ with extensions up
Weight: 172 lbs.
Load Capacity: 750 lbs.
Material: Zinc-plated steel